~~Nachi's Poems~~

A Collection of My Poems

Wednesday, April 01, 2009

Chance Encouter ~ New Poem By Nachi


















All of My day..I search for something..
that'd keep me binded and whole..

for every so often I fall down
to pieces like a broken mirror...
and up then I begin to
collect my pieces..once again
to be one again..

I feel like a scarecrow of made of hay..
empty inside..insignificant, inconsequential in my heart..
except for the moments when love flows from my heart..
How the barren land awaits for monsoon
every season..for to be proved as fertile..
I wait for chance..mercy of God..
anything that will take me away
from being this dry land..
The Rivers inside me..flow freely..
when times are safe to care..
but as the skies turn into darkness
when the thunder storms & the lightening crowd in the sky..
I begin to loose my hope..
and hide under fears.
I know inside my heart
that I am a messenger of God
but with fears posing as demons..
living on a path with no compass in my hand..
I feel like a little lost lamb..
utterly helpless..surviving on mere chance..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home