~~Nachi's Poems~~

A Collection of My Poems

Thursday, November 23, 2006

Miracle

























You are a Miracle..The Angels are Singing in the Heaven
The simmering Joy, a serenade of love
What A Joy You are to this World..
like a comfy cool shade beneath the mango tree
on a trenching hot summer afternoon..
a sip of hot brewing coffee on a winter night.
On a rainy day...You are a book filled
with magical stories that warm many hearts
On a far away land..You are a kind face...
such a welcoming sign..You are... any whichever way..
May Every Day Awaken You To Your Beauty, & Glory
and remind You of the many Joys that You bring in this world.



***
Have many times do You have to remember who You are?
If there is one thought..3 words that could be put on tape..and given to every wo/man to this planet to listen to..it would make so much of a wonderful change. these words are "I love You" or "I love Me"
Which ever way it is..If You know every moment of the day..that You are loved..It makes a lot of difference to You..and to Your World..It propels Your forward...and upwards in the sky..
I just wanted to write something..that make any heart feel loved..special..like a miracle..
So wrote this Poem..
As much as I want to read aloud this poem for self..as a reminder of how much beautiful I am from inside..in equal or more ways I want to send this to all of you..as a message/ poem from heart..in Gratitude..Love..Thankfullness for Who You Are..stated in simple words..meant deeply in Love.
I just felt to this loveful sharing.
Much Love & Blessings,
Nachi

1 Comments:

  • At November 26, 2006 1:05 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    It is so true: I love you equals I love me. If we teach our children just that, the world will transform within our lifetime. From within us all, the without will follow, as it always has and will.

    Thank you for sharing your lovely poetry. Your expression of your soul is a welcome gift to the universe.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home