~~Nachi's Poems~~

A Collection of My Poems

Friday, December 01, 2006

Not Minding





I never know what is the way to be..
I remained suspecting, guessing the world..
fearing being different & being me..
I could speak the only way I knew..
singing the song of my heart
maybe not in tune of what the world was singing..
or singing a completely different song..
I didint wanted care for the world..

or for the song that it was singing..
I didnt wanted to care too much..only to lose myself
just being one voice in the many voices..

singing a song that I neither knew nor loved..
till one night in my sleep..I dreamnt of this word..
Not Minding..and I felt this release, the gates of my heart opened..
Not minding My Mind..I said..and Its fears, Doubts,
Not Minding the world..I said..and Its Song..Not minding anything..but self..
and then..I found My Voice like never before.

1 Comments:

  • At February 13, 2007 12:07 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Nachi,

    I interpret "not minding" as meaning no longer feeling the need to look after (or "mind") others. This is about "responsibility", which creates resentment and other negative emotions. When we strip away all feelings of responsibility for others, they no longer resent us for not allowing them their free will.

    Murray

     

Post a Comment

<< Home